22 mars 2017

ART DECO meets WONDERLAND: Introducing PARK GÜELL


Pinterest sure has been a bigger influense in my plans and goal than it maybe should have. After finding amazing pictures, I pin them to my board "Oh the places I wanna go" and then they're stuck. I have no choice but to go there. 

That compulsive behavior led us to the inner China last year, seeing places I didn't even know exsisted for real before pinterest showed me they did. 

So even though I had been in Barcelona once before, I had no idea this kind of scenery could be found outside a Disneyland before I found a picture on Pinterest. It's quite an amazing world to live in compared to a couple of years ago. Before internet, there are just so many places I wouldn't have had the chance to see. 

But enough sentimental blabbering now. If I were you, I'd ask me to shut up and just keep the pictures coming. If you are looking for info on how to get here and stuff, there is a section for it in the end.























How to roll when you're traveling Axelsson-sister-style: 2 hours between every coffeebreak, tops. 






Find the Julia! 













___________________


GETTING THERE

Park Guell is accessble by bus lines H6, 32, 24 and 92 
and takes about 30-40 minutes from Pl Catalunya.

More info is found here


TICKETS & PRICES

They should cost 7 € for entering the Monumental Area, and not a cent more, but there are a lot of "ticnet"-sites trying to get more money out of you by adding "service fees" and stuff - which is superwierd since you are doing everything by yourself anyway! 

So for the real price for entering the Monumental Area
go to Park Guell's offical site by clicking this link: 

There you will recieve a email receit and a QR code that you use as a ticket, no print-outs needed. 

When buying tickets, you'll have to pick an entering time. 
You can be a maximum of 30 minutes late to that time, 
otherwise you're ticket won't be valid. 

It sucks, I know, but just be on time this once and then you can go back to 
the Spanish way of handleing time afterwards. 

If you are short on money or just value strolling amonst the flora, 
there is a grand part of the park that is free

PROTIP FOR EARLY BIRDS! 

Entering before 8.30 in the morning is free and then you can stay for as long as you like. 


TIME NEEDED

We spent a couple of hours there, taking our sweet time drinking coffee 
and trying to find the right angle for our next profile pictures and stuff... 

If you just want to come, see and leave, you'll be done in maximum 1,5 hours but you can easily spend more time here. 

___________________


Save to Pinterest! 

___________________ 

SO, 

THAT'S THAT. 


LIKED ANY OF THE PICTURES? 

LIKE US IN GENERAL? 


LEAVE A NICE COMMENT! 

___________________ 

Also, did you guys know that this is our 100th post on the blog! 
Yaaay to us! 

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar